The Top 10 Super Bowl LII Props
In the lead up to the biggest day of the sporting year, there’s more than just the traditional odds to choose from. We’ll preview the 10 most interesting NFL prop bets and odds that Bodog Sportsbook has to offer. From the wild and unexpected betting options that only Super Bowl can bring, you’ll be able to get some action on nearly any NFL prop you can think of. Let’s have a look because Sunday will be here before we know it.
- How long will it take Pink to sing the US National Anthem?
The thinking is that Pink will go longwinded and break the two-minute mark during her rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner. Over two minutes is available at -175.
- Will Pink be airborne at any point during her singing of the National Anthem?
If you’re sensing a theme to Super Bowl performances, you may expect Pink to take flight during the National Anthem. The “No” is favoured at -500, with “Yes” coming in as a +300 underdog.
- How many times will Donald Trump tweet on February 4?
Few are more present on Twitter than the Donald. Both the Over and Under five tweets on the day of the game are available at -120 odds.
- How many times will Carson Wentz be mentioned during the broadcast of the game?
The Eagles haven’t missed their injured QB Carson Wentz this postseason, but that doesn’t mean sportscasters won’t. If Wentz is mentioned Over 3.5 times, the bet pays at -250 odds.
- How many times will Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV during the broadcast of the game?Tom Brady’s Brazilian Supermodel wife, Gisele Bundchen, is a favourite among cameramen. Betting that they’ll film her more than 1.5 times in glorious HD is available at -230.
- Will “Nipplegate” be said during the broadcast of the game?
With the return of Justin Timberlake to the Super Bowl halftime show, people will be reminded of Super Bowl XXXVIII and Janet Jackson’s “wardrobe malfunction.” “Yes” for the mention of the term “Nipplegate” is available at +500 odds.
- What colour will Justin Timberlake’s shoes be when he begins his halftime performance?Speaking of JT, if you’re curious what colour his shoes will be come halftime, you can consider the oddsmakers’ options and place a wager on it. White is the heavy -120 favourite, while yellow is the +2000 super dog.
- Will Tom Brady’s jersey be stolen again?
Watch out for copycats this Super Bowl. After making off with Brady’s jersey last year, chances are it’ll be a top target again in Super Bowl LII. If history repeats itself, bettors will be rewarded with +1000 payouts.
- What colour will the liquid be that is poured on the game-winning coach?
One of football fans’ favourite bets is the “Gatorade prop.” Although it doesn’t have to be Gatorade, guessing the correct colour of the liquid that’ll shower the winning team’s head coach could earn big payouts. Lime/Green/Yellow is thought to be most likely at +225.
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first in his speech? Who will be mentioned first by the Super Bowl MVP? “Teammates” (+200) and “Does not mention any of the above” (+225) lead the way. “God” is the third favourite at +300.
*Odds as of February 2, 2018